Sparrow Eaton Hospital prides itself on providing educational information and topics of interest to the community. Check back often to find the latest health information and trends.
Click here to view our ACO Beneficiary Notice
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- Breast Cancer Primer – for more information about breast health, visit the Breast Care Center.
- Dense breast tissue: What does it mean?
- What have you done for your bone health today?
- Myths of Occupational Therapy
- Skin Care
- Start Building Strong Bones Today
- The Key to Weight Loss Success
- Colon cancer is often curable when caught early
- Physical activity benefits health at all stages of life
- Reduce confusion about where to go for medical care
- 5K Training
- Flu and Cold Symptoms and Prevention
- Men's Health: Four Key Tips to Staying Healthy
- Heart health for a lifetime
- The importance of good nutrition for your health
AL!VE, Sparrow Eaton Hospital's experience-based, destination health park, offers an integrated array of health and well-being services and programs to help you reach your health and wellness goals. Visit www.myalive.com or call 517-541-5800 for more information.