At Sparrow Eaton Hospital’s Urgent Care, our goal is to exceed your expectations by providing excellent care and service when your primary care provider is unavailable. Click the links to view a list of our family medicine and internal medicine providers.
We are pleased to announce our Urgent Care has moved to 616 Meijer Drive in Charlotte. The building is adjacent to I-69 and offers improved patient accessibility. It features state-of-the-art technology and facilities, including on-site x-ray! Read more here.
The Urgent Care is a clinic that provides care for non-emergency, but pressing medical needs. You are now able to reserve an appointment time so you can spend less time in the waiting room.
CURRENT WAIT TIME:
Click here for more information on how to reserve an available time.
Looking for other Sparrow Urgent Care locations? Visit the Sparrow Urgent Care facility page.
Sports Physical Examinations: Sparrow Eaton Hospital's Urgent Care provides walk-in sports physicals for $36 in preparation for back-to-school sports.
SEH Urgent Care provides quality service quickly for minor illness and injury, such as:
- Cough or congestion
- Ear or eye infections
- Fever, colds, flu symptoms, sore throat and sinus pain
- Frequent or painful urination
- Minor allergic reactions and asthma attacks
- Minor cuts that may need stitches
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Pink eye
- Sprains, strains or scrapes
The following conditions or symptoms require treatment in an Emergency Department:
- Abdominal pain – moderate or severe
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Infants younger than 4 months of age
- High blood pressure
- Loss of consciousness
- Numbness in face, arms or legs
- Pregnancy bleeding or complications
- Seniors older than 70 years presenting with confusion
Please note our pain management guidelines. Sparrow Eaton Hospital's Urgent Care and Emergency Department do not provide Opioids – narcotics for chronic pain management.