A New Beginning Obstetrics and Gynecology
A New Beginning provides complete obstetrical and gynecological services including, but not limited to:
- Low- and high-risk obstetrical care
- Annual exams
- Contraceptive counseling
- Modern management of menopause and hormone therapy
- Surgical services, including robotic surgery
Physicians on staff at A New Beginning:
- Michael Maser, D.O., cares for low- and high-risk pregnancies, and offers preventative care for women, cervical cancer screening and modern safe management of menopause. He also offers a full spectrum of surgical procedures.
- Jacqueline Mirate, D.O., provides education, diagnosis, screening and treatment for gynecological, fertility and obstetrical issues. She performs traditional and specialty minimally-invasive surgical procedures.
- Robert Seiler, D.O., provides comprehensive care in both obstetrics and gynecology and has a special interest in robotic surgery. He is the chair of the Ob/Gyn department at McLaren-Greater Lansing, an assistant professor at MSU College of Osteopathic Medicine, and a national board examiner.
- Jacqueline Witters, D.O., takes pride in providing great care for women and practices evidence-based medicine. She enjoys guiding women through pregnancy and helping them have a safe and satisfying delivery experience. She is trained in both traditional and robotic gynecologic surgery.
Dr. Seiler and Dr. Mirate both now perform robot-assisted surgery at Sparrow Eaton Hospital. You can find more information in the March announcement.
A New Beginning Ob-Gyn accepts many kinds of insurance including Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Care Network, Physicians Health Plan, Priority Health, Aetna, McLaren, Sparrow Physicians Health Network, Cigna, Conventry, UnitedHealthcare, Medicare, Medicaid and more.
Call (517) 541-5882 to schedule an appointment. Their office is located at 111 Lansing St., Suite 200, Charlotte, MI 48813.